Berry Banana Muffins
Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 20 mins
Yields: 10 muffins Print
- 300g Doves Farm organic wholegrain spelt flour
- 15g Doves Farm baking powder
- 175g Biona organic coconut palm sugar
- 3 tbsp Optima coconut oil
- 3 tbsp Chia Bia milled chia seeds
- A pinch of Profusion Himalayan rose pink salt (fine)
- 1 large egg
- 225ml Ecomil almond milk
- 150g mixed berries (blueberries & blackberries)
- 1 medium banana
- Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar, milled chia seeds and salt. Mix well and make a hole in the centre of the bowl. Add in the egg, milk and melted coconut oil. Stir well.
- Add in the berries and chopped banana, mix until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases and bake at 200oC – 220oC for 15-20 mins.