Carrot & Beetroot Slaw with Tamari, Roast Sunflower Seeds & Nori Sprinkle
Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 2 mins
- 3 carrots, grated
- 2 beetroot, grated
- 1 tsp Biona Organic light agave syrup or honey
- 2 tbsp Braggs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Nori sprinkle
- 1 handful sunflower seeds
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Grate the carrots and beetroot and toss together.
- In a cup, whisk the lemon, oil, apple cider vinegar and agave/honey together. Mix with the carrot and beetroot.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add the sunflower seeds. When they start to crackle and smoke, throw in the tamari. Stir to coat the seeds.
- Sprinkle Nori and seeds over slaw and enjoy!