- 100g Evergreen organic desiccated coconut
- 100g milk chocolate
- 50g plain chocolate
- 25g butter
- 50g icing sugar sieved
- 25g chocolate vermicelli
- 50g Evergreen organic
- desiccated coconut
1. Break the chocolate into small pieces. Melt in a medium bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
2. Remove carefully and stir in the coconut, butter & icing sugar. Mix well.
3. Roll the mixture into small balls & roll in the chocolate vermicelli and/or coconut.
4. Put each ball into a petite four sweet case & leave in the fridge to chill. Use within one week.