Delicious Vegan Dark Chocolate
The majority of people adore chocolate. With this great recipe, you can create your very own homemade chocolate treats. This is a gluten free recipe that is also suitable for vegans. The majority of ingredients are available online or in our stores.
125g of cacao butter
100g of cacao powder
3-4 tablespoon of agave nectar
1 tablespoon of Biona coconut oil
Pinch of Himalayan salt
One pack of inca berries and organic ginger powder
Zest of one organic orange
Crushed cardamom seeds
1. Boil water in a kettle. Pour it into a bowl and then place another bowl on top with your cacao butter in it in order to melt it.
2. Add coconut oil and cacao powder to the top bowl, stirring a few times until it is completely melted.
3. Put this bowl into another bigger size bowl and add the agave nectar, stirring slowly. Leave it for about 2 minutes.
4. Divide into two equal portions, add some of the inca berries and ginger powder into one.
5. Add the crushed cardamom and orange zest to the other portion.
6. Pour these into silicone moulds and leave to set at room temperature.
7. Take out when set and serve – this will be about 3 hours later.