In todays media-driven world, the quest for beauty can become all consuming. While its not a reality for everyone to have the time and discipline needed to maintain that 0% body fat ideal, its easy to care for your skin. When you use beauty products that are gentle and made without harmful artificial ingredients, you can be certain of healthy skin that glows with radiance. The Dr Hauschka range consists of makeup, skincare products, serums and essential oils that have been made using a rhythmic process. This means that they have not been preserved in alcohol, and are as natural as possible. These lotions and applications are kind to your dermal layers, and their compositions allow them to be easily absorbed. Moreover, the Dr Hauschka essentials have been made to meet the needs of a variety of skin types, including:
- Oily and acne prone
This range of natural skincare solutions even has specific formulas for:
Whatever your skin type, be sure to use the best products that you can afford and ensure that you prioritise your dermal well-being. By incorporating Dr Hauschka products into your daily routine, and following these simply healthy lifestyle tips, you'll see a remarkable change in the appearance and texture of your skin. The following are some top skincare tips to consider incorporating into your daily routine:
- Use sunscreen: Its a little-known fact that sunscreen needs to be reapplied every few hours. This is particularly important for those who are prone to pigmentation. Even when the sun is not glaring, your skin still needs UV protection as it can be a driving factor in causing premature ageing of the skin.
- Drink water: When you consume plenty of water, you promote the health of your skin. It helps your system to flush out any impurities and youll feel great too.
- Quit smoking: If you want to lose the ashen look on your skin, put away the cigarettes for good. You'll be amazed at how much you'll glow after just a few weeks of ending the habit. Smoking, like prolonged sun exposure, advances the effects of ageing.
- Up your Omega-3 levels: Whether you eat a diet thats rich in fatty fish or take Omega-3 supplements, ensure that your body gets a regular dose of this essential oil. It is full of antioxidants and can promote the elasticity of your skin.
- Fall asleep : While youre dreaming, your body is able to regenerate. By getting the right amount of shut-eye, you help your skin to maintain optimal health. Poor sleep patterns result in a sallow appearance and dark rings under the eyes.
- Go easy on the booze: A glass of wine in the evenings is not problematic, but heavy drinking can lead to burst capillaries and a general redness of the skin. If you do consume alcohol, ensure that every glass is followed by a tall drink of water
- Dont scrub: Theres no need to be rough with your skin. Cleanse gently, and rinse using tepid water, never hot. Finish off by patting your face dry with a towel and dont rub.
Do the right thing for your skin by using Dr Hauschka products and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.