These might energy bars are a great snacks for kids and adults these can be used as a snack at 11am/4pm or can accompany your breakfast smoothie.
Mighty Energy Bars
Prep Time: 15 mins
- 150g of True Food Goji Berries
- 100g of Evergreen Organic Pumpkin Seeds
- 100g of Evergreen Organic Sunflower Seeds
- 50g of Evergreen Organic Sesame Seeds
- 2 Heaped tbsp of Terra Nova Raw Organic Coconut Oil
- (Optional) 1 tsp of Organic Vanilla Extract and 1 tsp of Organic Agave Nectar
- On the hob melt the coconut oil over a saucepan of hot water, until it has melted fully. (Add in Vanilla Extract and Agave Nectar to Coconut Oil if required)
- Meanwhile put all the seeds and goji berries in the food processor until they are coarsely ground down.
- Add the seed and goji mix to the coconut oil and mix thoroughly. This will make a firm but sticky mixture.
- Shape in to snack size bars or bit size balls. Refrigerate until firm.