Nuzest Strawberry Protein Hotcake
Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 5 mins
Yields: 1 Serving Print
1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
1/2 Cup Cottage Cheese
Greek or Coconut Yoghurt
Sliced Fresh Strawberries
- Blitz your ½ cup rolled oats, ½ cup cottage cheese, 1 egg, 1 scoop Nuzest Clean Lean Protein Wild Strawberry in a food processor until it resembles a pancake batter.
- Heat a fry pan and add a teaspoon of oil of your choice so it completely covers the base.
- Pour in the batter and rotate the pan so batter evenly covers the base.
- Allow to cook for about 3 minutes until bubbles start appearing on top.
- Flip the hotcake and allow to cook on the other side for around 2 minutes.
- Serve on a plate topped with Greek or coconut yoghurt and sliced fresh strawberries.