Quick & Easy Vegan Chocolate
Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 15 mins
- 200g True Natural Goodness cacao butter (finely chopped)
- 75ml Biona agave nectar
- 50g True Natural Goodness cacao powder
- Evergreen desiccated coconut
- Iswari “Fruits of Love” mix (optional)
- Bring 2 inches of water to a boil in a large saucepan and place a mixing bowl on top.
- Add cocoa butter to mixing bowl and allow to melt.
- Once melted add agave nectar, mix until combined and set aside.
- Slowly add cocoa powder, Iswari mix and desiccated coconut and mix until combined.
- Adjust flavour as you like, adding more agave to sweeten and as much coconut and Iswari mix as desired.
- To set, pour think layer into casserole or similar dish, cover in cling film and allow to harden in fridge or freezer. About 10-20 minutes.