Trilogy Skincare has always been a favourite brand with Evergreen staff and customers. The Trilogy age-proof range was always popular but I feel after all the wonderful changes they have made to it that it is going to become more popular than ever. This range has been designed to deliver visible results and it now combines Trilogy’s latest innovation, Glycablend. Glycablend has been added to most of the products in the age-proof range to make them even better than they were before. This range has higher concentrations of potent natural actives which have been proven to restore and maintain the skin’s natural vitality and radiance.
What is Glycablend?
Glycablend is a wonderful blend of pomegranate seed oil, blueberry seed oil, strawberry seed oil and chia seed oil. The pomegranate seed oil provides antioxidant protection and protects from free radicals. The blueberry seed oil is used as it contains high levels of antioxidants and vitamin E as well as helping to promote collagen biosynthesis. Being known for anti-inflammatory properties is why strawberry seed oil is included and chia seed oil contains omega 3 and 6 which help to nourish and hydrate the skin.
Here I will go through the different products in this range and what they are useful for:
- CoQ10 Booster Oil: This is a potent blend of pure plant oils which are used to aid skin recovery and improve radiance all the while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This booster oil now contains Glycablend. This product is ideal if you have dry, dull, damaged or stressed skin.
- Active Enzyme Cleansing Cream: This gentle cleanser is ideal for removing make up. While doing so it also exfoliates and brightens the skin which leaves it feeling fresh, renewed and refined. It is ideal for dull skin and is super beneficial for ageing and uneven skin.
- Hydra-Tone Softening Lotion: A non-astringent botanical toner which is ideal for removing any remaining cleanser and make up and it does so without stripping the skin. It is super hydrating and leaves the skin feeling soft, supple and refreshed. It is a perfect choice for mature skin which can be dry and dehydrated.
- Nutrient Plus Firming Serum: Packed full of natural ingredients which can instantly firm and tighten your skins complexion. It can also help to brighten the complexion of the skin and help to soften fine lines and wrinkles. It now contains the wonderful Glycablend. It is an ideal choice for people with mature, dull and lacklustre skin.
- CoQ10 Eye Recovery Concentrate: This is my favourite product from the age-proof range. When your eyes are tired and in the need of a pick me up this is the product to reach for. The roll-on applicator gently massages and stimulates circulation which can help to reduce dark circles and puffiness around the eyes. It is jam packed with antioxidant rich extracts as well as now containing Glycablend. It is a certified natural fragrance free serum which makes it suitable for use around the delicate eye area. It is a great product for people who are concerned with dark circles and tired looking eyes.
- Line Smoothing Day Cream: This concentrated botanical cream helps to smooth fine lines and wrinkles while also providing essential nutrients which aid skin hydration and repair. This cream is a great base for make-up and it also helps to stimulate collagen and elastin fibres. The new formula for this cream now contains Glycablend. It is ideal for all skin types.
- Daily Defence Moisturiser SPF15: This daily moisturiser not only provides you with hydration for the skin it also provides natural protection against UVA and UVB rays. It is the perfect choice for someone who wants all day hydration and sun protection all in one. It contains hyaluronic acid, vitamin A, vitamin C, sunflower seed oil and zinc oxide. All these natural ingredients help to smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
- Botanical Lightening Treatment: This dual action treatment helps to reduce and prevent the appearance of age spots, dark spots, blemish marks and other forms of skin pigmentation. It can be used as a moisturiser or simply as a treatment for spots and pigmentation. It works best if used in conjunction with a daily SPF product so why not team it up with the daily defence moisturiser SPF15. This is suitable for all skin types and is ideal for those who are concerned with pigmentation.
- Replenishing Night Cream: This contains a unique blend of nature’s most potent and nourishing oils. These oils help to restore the skins elasticity while you sleep. Now with Glycablend, this moisturising cream will assist the skin’s natural process of regeneration. It is suitable for all skin types.
All the products in the age-proof range have been repackaged and reformulated to make them better than ever. If you are unsure which one to try, call in to any of our stores and ask a staff member for advice. Alternatively you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you pick the best product to suit your skin.
So now that I have gone through all the products in the age-proof range it is time for you to try them out and pick your favourite! Do let us know what your favourite is, after all, I told you mine!