On the 2nd of March 2017 from 7pm to 9.30pm, Dr. Marilyn Glenville will be giving a life changing talk, sharing her most up-to-date and ground-breaking scientific breakthroughs and discoveries.
Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD Tour focuses on a 7 step brain protection plan. This very informative talk will tell you how nutrition can improve your memory, concentration and focus. This talk may also help you to reduce your risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s. At this talk, Dr Marilyn Glenville will also tell you:
• The no. 1 diet tip to help protect your brain.
• What the difference is between Alzheimer’s and dementia.
• How making the wrong food choices can be harmful to your brain health – no matter what age you are.
• Which supplements can help improve and boost your brain function.
• What lifestyle factors can help reverse memory loss including exercise, sleep and brain training.
• The most important tests to keep your brain healthy
• A simple 7 Step Brain Protection Plan to help keep your brain as alert at 90 as it was at 21.
This event takes place in Galways Radisson Blu Hotel on Thursday the 2nd of March from 7 - 9.30pm (Lough Atalia Rd, Galway).
Tickets cost €15 and can be picked up at the door on the night. Please keep note of your order number (beginning with WSO) as this will be required for ticket collection.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
You will receive an e-mail as soon as your items have been dispatched. If your order is delayed for any reason you will be notified as soon as possible. Delivery to Ireland will take approximately 1-2 working days after being despatched. Orders shipped to the UK can take 2-3 working days after being despatched. Delivery to the island of Ireland will incur a delivery charge of €4.99 when the order value is below €30. Orders shipping to the UK will incur a delivery charge of €5.99 when the order value is below €49. Remember to login to your Evergreen account to check on your order status. If you require any more details regarding shipping please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on IRE: 091 753236 or UK: 0845 2994051 during office hours.