Holle Organic Infant Follow-On Formula 2

€12.95

Holle Organic Infant Follow-On Formula 2 - 600g

Details

Holle Organic Infant Follow-On Formula 2 is suitable for babies aged 6 months upwards. This baby formula is made from 99% organically grown ingredients. The other 1% of ingredients are made up of vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby's development. This 1% of ingredients are also legally required by EU regulations. This formula is gluten-free with no added sugar and can be instantly prepared.

Additional Information

Brand Holle
About Me Organic, Gluten Free, No Added Sugar
Skimmed milk** (Germany), whey powder* partly demineralised, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), maltodextrin*, skimmed milk powder**, starch*, calcium carbonate, sodium citrate, potassium chloride, vitamin C, calcium phosphate, ferrous lactate, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D.  
*from organic farming **from biodynamic farming

Please allow 2-3 working days for your order to be dispatched in Ireland. You will receive tracking inforamtion from the courier as soon as it is available. Please note we are unable to ship to the UK at the moment.

If your order is delayed for any reason you will be notified as soon as possible, in the event the item is not in stock we will contact you and let you know the predicted arrival date – the order can be altered or cancelled in the event you are unable to wait for the item.

Click & Collect is only available in our Galway Shopping Centre store at the moment. If you place a click and collect order, you will receive a shipment email as soon as your order is ready to be picked up. Orders must be picked up within 3 days after receiving this email. If your order was placed before 11am, your order will be ready by 11am the following day. If you placed your order after 11am, your order will be ready in 2 days.

Delivery to the island of Ireland will incur a delivery charge of €4.99 when the order value is below €30. Remember to login to your Evergreen account to check on your order status. If you require any more details regarding shipping please contact us at [email protected] or call us on IRE: 091 753 236.