Holle Organic Milk Cereal with Banana

€3.25

Holle Organic Milk Cereal with Banana - 250g

Details

Holle Organic Milk Cereal with Banana has a mild fruity flavour that babies just devour and provides a change from the regular bland baby and toddler’s cereals and porridges. It is easy to digest as the starch is already broken down but yet is a filling meal for your baby. It is ideal as a night time porridge or for use in the weaning stage as you try to get your baby used to a new spoon and diet. Made from 99% premium organic ingredients, it is unsweetened and quickly made up with the other 1% of ingredients formulated by essential vitamins and minerals as required by E.U. laws.

Additional Information

Brand Holle
Special Diet Requirements No Added Sugar
Wholegrain wheat flour** 34 %, sweet whey powder* partly demineralised 21 %, skimmed milk powder* 16,2 %, vegetable oil*, dehydrated banana pulp* 8,5 %, maltodextrin*, calcium carbonate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin D. *from organic farming **from biodynamic farming

You will receive an e-mail as soon as your items have been dispatched. If your order is delayed for any reason you will be notified as soon as possible, and in the event the item is not in stock we will contact you and let you know the predicted arrival date – the order can be altered or cancelled in the event you are unable to wait for the item.

As of January 2021, due to an increase in demand, please allow 3-7 working days for your order to be dispatched in Ireland. Please note we are unable to ship to the UK at the moment.

Click & Collect is only available in our Galway Shopping Centre store at the moment. If you place a click and collect order, you will receive a shipment email as soon as your order is ready to be picked up. Orders must be picked up within 3 days after receiving this email. If your order was placed before 11am, your order will be ready by 11am the following day. If you placed your order after 11am, your order will be ready in 2 days.

Delivery to the island of Ireland will incur a delivery charge of €4.99 when the order value is below €30. Remember to login to your Evergreen account to check on your order status. If you require any more details regarding shipping please contact us at [email protected] or call us on IRE: 091 753 236.