Baby Formula

Baby Formula

Evergreen.ie stock many baby formulas which acts as a total organic replacement for breast milk. They are made from organically grown ingredients and vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby's development. Evergreen.ie also stock many suitable alternatives for babies who are sensitive to cow’s milk as it is easy to digest, inlcuidng Nanny Care and Holle Organic goat milk formalas. These formulas can be instantly prepared and acts as a total organic replacement for breast milk containing all of the vital nutrients that your baby needs.

Buying Baby Formula at Evergreen.ie

Evergreen.ie stock only the very best baby formula brands for your baby. We stock baby formula suitable from birth onwards. We stock only the very best, most trusted brands to help ensure all your baby’s nutritional needs are meet, including Holle Organic, Nanny Care and Hipp Organic. Take a closer look at our range of baby formulas to find one which is best suited to your baby’s delicate nutritional needs. Please note these baby formulas are not a substitute for breastfeeding. It is suitable when babies are not breastfed. Breastfeeding is best for your baby and provides many benefits to mother and baby.

Infant Formulae and Follow-on Formulae Regulations

The awarding of loyalty points or discounts is not permitted on infant formulas as directed by the Infant Formulae and Follow-on Formulae Regulations 2007 and 2009.
Read more... Close
Refine Search
  1. Holle Organic Goat Milk Nutrition Formula

    Holle Organic Goat Milk Nutrition Formula

    Holle Organic Goats Milk Formula can be used to continue on after breast feeding or after using a Stage 1 or Stage 2 infant formula. It is made of 99% organically produced ingredients. The organic ... Learn More
  2. Holle Organic Growing-Up Milk 3

    Holle Organic Growing-Up Milk 3

    Holle Organic Growing-Up Milk 3 is made from 99% organically grown ingredients with the other 1% of ingredients made up of vital vitamins and minerals as required by E.U. legislations. This product... Learn More
  3. Holle Organic Infant Follow-On Formula 2

    Holle Organic Infant Follow-On Formula 2

    Holle Organic Infant Follow-On Formula 2 is suitable for babies aged 6 months upwards. This baby formula is made from 99% organically grown ingredients. The other 1% of ingredients are made up of v... Learn More
  4. Holle Organic Infant Formula 1

    Holle Organic Infant Formula 1

    Holle Organic Formula 1 is an infant organic baby formula that is suitable for use from birth. A big hit with Evergreen customers, it is free from gluten, wheat, soya, GM ingredients, fish oil, mea... Learn More
  5. Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Follow-on Formula 3

    Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Follow-on Formula 3

    Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Follow-on Formula 3 is suitable from 12 months of age until the end of the third year of life as part of a mixed diet of bottle feeds and weaning. To be used after Ho... Learn More
  6. Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Formula 1

    Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Formula 1

    Holle Organic Goats Milk Formula 1 is suitable from birth and can be used in conjunction with breast milk. This formula is made using organic goat’s milk. The goats are kept in accordance with orga... Learn More
  7. Nanny Care Follow on Milk - Stage 2

    Nanny Care Follow on Milk - Stage 2

    Nanny Care follow on milk is goat milk based and is suitable from 6 months. It has been designed to help with the wearing diet for babies. There are many reasons why you should choose goat milk for... Learn More
  8. Nanny Care Goat Milk Nutrition Formula - Stage 1

    Nanny Care Goat Milk Nutrition Formula - Stage 1

    Nanny Care Goat Milk Nutrition Formula may be a suitable alternative for babies who are sensitive to cow’s milk as it is easy to digest. This delicious tasting goat milk baby formula is fortified w... Learn More
  9. Nanny Care Growing Up Milk - Stage 3

    Nanny Care Growing Up Milk - Stage 3

    Nanny Care Growing Up Milk is a goat milk-based baby formula for one to three year olds. This formula is sucrose free with no added glucose. With the aim of providing for the nutritional needs of t... Learn More
  10. Proven Probiotics Lactobacillus & Bifidus For Breast  Fed Babies - 33g

    Proven Probiotics Lactobacillus & Bifidus For Breast Fed Babies - 33g

    Proven Probiotics Lactobacillus & Bifidus For Breast Fed Babies has been developed specifically for newborn babies Learn More